- Name and address of the responsible body:
CE cideon engineering GmbH & Co.KG
Telephone: 03591 37440
Name and address of the data protection officer:
Data Protection Officer and Safety Coordinator
Occupational Safety Specialist Sybille Schieritz
Telephone: 0174 6685732
- Gathering and saving of personal data, as well as the type and purpose of its use
- a) When visiting the website
When you access our website www.cideon-engineering.com, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser which is used on your end device. This information is saved temporarily in a so-called logfile. Thereby the following information is recorded without any action on your part and is saved until automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the access
- Name and URL of the accessed file
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The named data will be used by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure that a connection can be established smoothly
- To ensure user-friendly navigation
- To assess the system safety and stability, as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is represented by the purposes of the data gathering listed above. Under no circumstances will we use the data which is gathered in order to trace your person.
- b) When using our contact form
In case you have any types of queries, we offer you the option of getting in touch with us via a contact form provided on the website. When using the form, the full name and company name, the subject, the query and a valid e-mail address are required to let us know who sent the request, and allow us to respond to the query. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of initiating contact with us takes place in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a) GDPR on the basis of your consent which has been issued voluntarily.
The personal data gathered by us in order to allow the use of the form is deleted, if:
- the matter has been fully and finally clarified
- the purpose of storage no longer applies
- a retention period is mandated by law, unless you have issued your consent to a longer period of storage.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data is not passed on to third parties apart from the purposes listed below.
We only pass your personal data on to third parties if:
- you have granted your express consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR
- disclosure under Article 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR is necessary in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding protectable interest in the non-disclosure of your data
- a statutory obligation exists for the disclosure under Article 6 (1)(1)(c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permitted and necessary under Article 6 (1)(1)(b) GDPR in order to perform contractual relationships with you.
Information connected to the specific device used is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we can directly obtain knowledge of your identity as a result.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies in order to optimise user friendliness, which are saved on your end device for a specified period of time. Should you visit our website again in order to use our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already visited us and what entries and settings you carried out, without you being required to enter these again.
The data which is processed by the cookies is necessary in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, as well as those of the third parties in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a notice always appears before a new cookie is deposited. However, should you fully de-activate cookies, this may mean that you cannot use all of the functions of our website.
- Analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below which are used by us are carried out on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f) GDPR. By means of the tracking measures which are used, we wish to ensure that our website responds to customer needs and is constantly optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures in order to statistically record the use of our website and in order to evaluate the optimisation of our services for you. The interests are considered legitimate under the regulation referred to above.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- a) Google Analytics
In order to ensure our sites meet customer needs and are constantly optimised, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google“). During this process, use profiles are created in the form of a pseudonym and cookies are used (see Number 4). The information concerning your use of this website which is generated by the cookie, such as
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited site)
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of the server request
will be transferred to a server of Google in the USA and saved there. The information is used in order to evaluate the use of the website, in order to compile reports concerning the website activities and to provide additional services connected to the use of the website and the use of the Internet for purposes of market research and ensuring that this website responds to customer requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties, should this be required by law or should third parties process this data on our behalf. In no cases will your IP be combined with other data by Google. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that tracing is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; in this case, however, please note that you might not be able to fully use all functions offered by this website.
You can also prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in via the following link:
As an alternative to the browser add-on, in particular in case of browsers on mobile end devices, you can also prevent the recording by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt out cookie is set, which prevents the future recording of your data when you visit this website. The opt out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. Should you delete the cookies in this browser, you need to reset the opt out cookie.
Further information concerning data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in Google Analytics Help
6. Use of social plugins from Linkedin, Xing and YouTube
We also use social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) from social networks on this website.
We maintain an online presence within social networks and platforms to communicate with active customers and prospects. We use these to inform you about our products and current special offers.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with Linkedin, Xing or YouTube servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly to your browser by the respective provider and integrated into the page. By integrating the plug-ins, the providers receive the information that you have visited the specific page on our website, even if you do not have a profile or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a server of the respective provider.
Our websites use LinkedIn features offered by the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you visit one of our websites that includes LinkedIn features, a connection to LinkedIn servers is established. LinkedIn receives data that you have visited our websites with your IP address. When you click on the LinkedIn “Recommend” button, it is possible for LinkedIn to associate your visit to our website with your user account, provided that you are logged into your LinkedIn account at the same time. As the website operator, we have no information about which data is transmitted and how it is used. You can find more information here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Our websites use the XING network features offered by XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany. When you visit our website pages that contain Xing features, a connection to Xing servers is established. As far as we know, no personal data (such as user behaviour or IP addresses) is stored or analysed. You can find more information here: https://www.xing.com/app/share?op=data_protection
- Additional data gathering and data transfers
You can get in touch with our company via the contact form, by email, telephone, in written form or by means of a personal visit.
We require the following information from you:
- Company name
- Name of the person placing the order
- Contact information
This data is required in order to deal with your matter and for billing purposes.
Should the service which you have ordered be delivered, our field sales employees receive the company name or name of the private person, address and a list of the ordered services.
We require your contact information for any follow up queries related to the order or the invoice. We only transfer your personal data to external bodies in order to fulfil our contractual or statutory obligations. We are legally obliged to transfer data to state bodies, for example financial institutions, tax offices or supervisory authorities.
Without your prior consent, no transfer to external bodies in third countries will take place, ie outside of the EU or EEA. Your data is saved in accordance with the statutory regulations.
- Usage rights
You have the following rights:
- Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, you are entitled to request information concerning your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you can request information concerning the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom you data has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the planned duration of the saving, the existence of a right of correction, deletion or restriction to the processing or objection, the existence of a right to complaint, the origin of your data (unless this was gathered by us), as well as the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, if applicable, detailed information concerning the specifics;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of your personal data stored by us without delay;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, you are entitled to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, you are entitled to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you are entitled to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller.
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR you are entitled to revoke your data processing consent to us at any time. This means that we are not permitted to continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future.
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority on your usual place of residence, place of employment or of our place of business.
- Right of objection
Should your personal data be processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data, should reasons connected to your specific situation be present or should the objection relate to direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which will be implemented by us without the stating of a specific situation.
Should you wish to exercise your right of revocation or right of objection, please contact the following address in writing: CE cideon engineering GmbH & Co. KG, Tzschirnerstraße 5a in 02625 Bautzen.
- Updating and altration of this data protection declaration
This data privacy statement is currently applicable and was last updated in March 2021.
Due to the further development of our websites and services or due to changes in legislation or official guidelines, it may be necessary to alter this data protection declaration. The most recent data privacy statement may be retrieved and printed from our website at https://www.cideon-engineering.com/de/datenschutz/